Ottawa, Ontario – September 10th, 2013 – Opsun, a Canadian provider of premium innovative rooftop mounting solutions, is proud to announce the completion of 4 rooftop projects for the CECCE school Board with its new product: the SunRail Structure© (SRS©) Mounting System in partnership with Solpowered Energy Corp.
The SunRail Structure© Mounting System:
The SRS© is a fully structural mounting system that offers outstanding solidity for great reliability in any environment. While other products might bend or break, Opsun SRS© is designed to endure a harsh environment over long periods of time. Just like the other products from Opsun, the SRS© is in full aluminum and has been fully engineered and extensively tested for advanced reliability and efficiency in installation.
- This new product has the following features and advantages:
- Designed to be the most sturdy structure in the industry: loads are distributed over the whole structure.
- Larger spans with an open array (12-20 feet) means even more roof access.
- Lower ballast weight (3 to 5 lbs / sq ft), for lower costs.
- Less installation time, for lower costs.
- Designed for extreme climate conditions (wind and snow).
- WEEBs available.